Friday, July 08, 2005

The Aftermath

First of all, thank you to all who bothered to give their opinions. I appreciate the sentiment. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going insane or fell into an alternate universe or whatever.

Wife did apologize, sort of. She textmessaged me to ask for a truce and to admit to being stubborn. Hell, I could have told her that without the fireworks. She and I are both stubborn. Anyway, she did not verbally acquiesce, but I'll take what I can get.

Otherwise, everything is same old stuff. Came home last night about 10:30 pm after kids' swim meet. Talked for awhile. Went to bed. She ate Cheerios (did not get supper) in bed. I tried to play with her breasts. She said she was eating. I asked which she would rather do. She replied that she was hungry, so I waited for her to finish. After resuming attention to her breasts and back of her knees, she fell asleep. No action for me.

Some may say that having sex three times is good, but I say I prefer more per month.

No comments: