Friday, July 01, 2005

Still Flyin' High

Well, I'm still "bachin' it." As a treat for myself, I went flying. I have my pilot's license with an instrument rating. With three kids running in three different directions, I don't get to use it a lot. Yesterday I did. Although the whole Atlanta area has cloudy with scattered showers, I got into Pine Mountain, Georgia. I had lunch at the Callaway Gardens (which is a very neat place, maybe I can get Wife to go next time...), and I flew back in 95%% clouds for 2 1/2 hours. It was extremely relaxing. When I got home, I felt really good. Euphoric.

Wife is sounding happy on the phone. She has been able to go shopping everyday, which has me more than a little worried. This week has allowed me to be very introspective and peer into he dark recesses of my personality. Hopefully, I can exorcise some demons before she returns Sunday.

No comments: