Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away

Well, it seems Taja and Squared1 are signing off. Just as I was get to know them, they up and leave. That's the blogosphere for you. I have another blog that dealt more with political issues. Although it's still up and running, I don't write for it any more. I had lost the need. Foolish Mutterings started as a way for me to vent about Wife. It has been very cathartic. Wife and I will always have our ups and downs, but we'll make it (hopefully). Right now, I like this blog. I don't have any intentions of stopping it. As the manifesto says, it was always about venting my spleen. My spleen always has something to vent about.

So, I'll have to change the ol' blogroll to reflect the changes. I hope those two keep in touch, as they have been very helpful to me.

2 comments:

So Gone Over You said...

Kurt Cobain's suicide note quote, right?

aphron said...

LOL. Nope. Victor Kruger (The Kurgan) uttered that phrase in a Catholic Church in the movie Highlander.