Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Meeting Myself Coming

Things are still pretty busy with work and personal life. Apparently, I'm down to monthly posting. Part of the reason is that Sybil and I are spending A LOT of time together. Since work has become more than I can handle alone, I've brought her in to help. With her detail oriented, micromanaging style, it's a wonder we're still together. Love is a many a wonderful thing.

Nothing exciting to report on the home front. We've had a couple of blowups but nothing major. After a lot of introspection, I'm beginning to think that my libido isn't down. I'm beginning to think its my desire for Sybil that is. Don't get me wrong, I love Sybil. I think I need a break from her. Not a separation or anything. Just some time to myself. I have a hard time being with the same person (friend or significant other) all the time. I just need a break.

Hopefully, I'll be posting more than monthly. We'll see.

Later...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you! I wondered how you've been!

So Gone Over You said...

>>We've had a couple of blowups but nothing major.<<

I really read that as 'blowjobs' first, and was like - well, that's nice. LOL.

aphron said...

c-marie
It seems you've increased your blogging while I have decreased. That's life.

so gone over you-
I wish.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still around, even if sporadically.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess we can stop searching for the body now. :)

I'll tell you, you are a far more patient man than I. If I had to work with SWMNBN, I am certain I would kill her within the week.

aphron said...

xi summit:
As things get back to normal at the office, I'll be able to post more. That's right: more boring drama with Sybil.

joe flirt:
Ironically, it came to a head this weekend. My staff confronted Sybil about her micromanaging ways. They were tired of being told how to do every single thing. Sybil didn't take it too well. It was a long weekend for me. I was happier at work.

Trueself said...

Well, I suppose it's better to meet yourself "coming" than "going".

Oops! Did I say that out loud?