Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tagged

Daddy's Lil Girl tagged me to list some weird/noteworthy things about myself. This is hard because I'm pretty boring. I know, I know with all of the drama in my life, one might think I'm more exciting. Truth be told I'm not. Anyway, without further ado here it goes:

Let's do noteworthy first.
  1. I have a doctorate.
  2. I own my own business.
  3. Some might call me financially successful.
  4. I'm blessed with the ability to talk to anyone about anything.
  5. Everybody likes me, especially upon first impression.
Now for the weird.
  1. I have a hard time making and keeping friends.
  2. The one area I am anal is my clothes. I refuse to wear even slightly wrinkled or clothes with a small spot to my office.
  3. I have lived my whole life in the South (rural at that), yet somehow I have lost my accent.
  4. I'm never, ever cold.
  5. I have a hard time maintaining mental focus during conversations.
There you go. Not much of a list. Now, I must tag some people. So Shining Star, Whoami929, and Anteros tag you're it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You tagged me! Woot Woot! I'll do it tomorrow! Thanks!

Lori said...

Hey...I'm all the way with you on number 2 weird!!!....Wait a minute....ohhhh nevermind...LOL

Have a great day!!!