Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm not Dead, Yet. I'm Beginning to Feel Better

Sorry for the unexpected hiatus. We've been doing a lot of traveling. We took our first real vacation last week. After 14 years of marriage, it's about time. There's nothing like a seven hour car ride with Sybil to make me want to take up drinking.

Yep, seven hours of reliving my past mistakes. Reexamining my life under the microscope. I won't bore you with details, dear reader. I wish I could say I'm happy to be back at work. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, Sybil is having help out in the office. It's 24/7 stress. Great fun!

Oh, my libido? Dead.

I'll try to be more diligent in posting.

6 comments:

Digger Jones said...

Does she have any idea that her incessant picking, nagging and otherwise belittling you makes you desire her so much less?

It sounds to me like she might have a decent libido, but I'm wondering if she understands that her actions are doing a man-sized job of killing yours.

EEsh. The 24/7 sounds like too much.

D.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Really nothing to say in reply.

Therese in Heaven said...

Why does one need a reason to take up drinking? :)

aphron said...

digger jones-
I made the mistake of asking her to help in the office. Now, I get to hear about how I'm doing it wrong.

xi summit-
Thanks.

therese in heaven-
That was a joke.

Therese in Heaven said...

Aphron - Yeah. So was what I said. Apparently I'm just not as funny as I think. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you die again?