Thursday, August 09, 2007

Alive!

Sorry for the hiatus. I've been extremely busy, and Sybil has been with me at the office everyday. That leaves little room for blogging. I'm sure my readership is in about one a week. I'll be posting more in the future. Things will normalize once the kids are back in school, and the office becomes less crazy.

Sybil and I haven't killed each other, yet. We've had fewer incidents than average. The one that continues is my lack of interest in sex. I'm not sure what the problem is. I don't know, if it is all of the past 14 years' of crap, stress from work, boredom (her boundaries), or what. I know she is disappointed. Maybe I'm bored? I'm sure that some think I've got it great, but straight missionary sex with me doing all of the work becomes...work.

Gotta run. Both of you that are still reading my blog: good to see you.

8 comments:

So Gone Over You said...

Good to see you, too. ;)

I'm sure it's a combination of stress, the past 14 years of crap, and boredom.

Have you thought about talking to a counselor or anything?

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you back ... sorta. Glad to hear both of you are surviving each other still.

Yeah, the lack of interest? I hear ya, give it another year or two and it'll feel almost normal. Not good, but perhaps normal.

Anonymous said...

Just gotta say Hi!

aphron said...

so gone over you-
I've brought it up before. Sybil was emphatic about not going. I'm not sure it'd help. I can't change her; only she can change herself.

xi summit-
That's what what I'm beginning to find out.

c-marie-
Hi!

Anonymous said...

Curious, have you tried counseling solo? May not help the situation so much but may help you some.

And no, I've not done it for my own situation in case you were going to ask. However, I do have a friend who has worked through things with me and it's helped. Some.

Trueself said...

Hey Aphron. Just dropping by to let you know I tagged you for a meme. Drop by my blog for info!

Anonymous said...

Ok, but are you STILL alive? :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Taja said ... Where'd you go, man?