Monday, February 06, 2006

Tagged

Daddy's Lil Girl tagged me with:
List 5 imperfections that you find annoying but could or have learned to live with. These are NOT deal breakers but they are irritating and annoying. But if your 8 perfect characteristics were met, you could learn to put up with these. Pass this on to 5 people. Preferably those with impossibly high standards


1. No sense of humor - I have a definte weird sense of humor. In other words, I get all of Dennis Miller's jokes. I like Monty Python. It's irritating to be laughing at something, look over at one's sweetie, and see them roll their eyes.
2. Lack of patience - We're all human.
3. Worrying about minutae - Wife is always worrying about every little thing. Her reasoning is that by doing this, the big things take care of themselves. Yeah, it also means that we're constantly fighting.
4. Lateness - Wife can't be anywhere on time. In all aspects of her life she is considerate to fault. She tends to put other's needs in front of my own. However, she has never been on time in her life. I try to keep her on a schedule.
5. Boringness - Wife seems to have no desire to experiment and do fun things. Not just sexually. I love to go on overnight backpacking trips. She won't consider it. I really enjoy roller coasters; she refuses to ride.

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 other people.

1. So Gone
2. Danica
3. FTN
4. ZGD63
5. burbman

2 comments:

FTN said...

So you can live without your significant other having a sense of humor? Does your wife have one at all, or not?

By the way, I tried to show "Holy Grail" to my wife and she didn't even make it 30 minutes. I couldn't believe it. Oh well, can't have everything I suppose.

I'll get to the tag sometime within the next week or so. I'll try not to make it too late or boring.

aphron said...

Wife always falls asleep.