- Sybil is still being very amazing. I'm not sure WTF is going on, but never look a gift horse in the mouth (not that she is a horse).
- My kids' activities are eating up a tremendous amount of time. Son#1 made his school's baseball team. Stole home in a scrimmage and...broke his ankle. Crap. Son#2's baseball is has been practicing for about 6 weeks and now is getting into high gear.
- Work is keeping me very busy. By the time I get home it's usually after 8:00 (after work and kids' activities), and I'm pretty wiped out.
- My libido is still pretty low. I'm a little worried about that.
- I'll be posting more later.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Hello? Is There Anybody Out There?
I'm not dead. I'm not even very sleepy. I am EXTREMELY busy. It'll be a quick update for now: