Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm Back

Yep, like a bad penny, I keep popping up.

I got back home late Sunday night, but because of work and overall fatigue, I haven't posted until today. Sorry.

Sybil and the kids are still at her parents house and won't be home until Monday, so I've been livin' the dream of bachelorhood. Well, not really. Sybil can still reach out and touch me and does everyday. We've only had one argument on the phone. I'm sure that'll change when she comes back home.

Funny thing, my libido has come back with a vengeance. I wonder how long that will last? I'm feeling a little...er...anxious.

Nothing interesting to write about. Since this blog was a way to vent my frustrations brought on by my marriage, I have less to write about. With Sybil not around, I have nothing to blog about. I guess that means she is my source of excitement.

Sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Whatcha been doing with all this freedom, besides work?

aphron said...

Work. Killing time on the computer.