Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Whole Month?!?!

Well, I've been a terrible host here. I've neglected my readers and not kept them up to date with all of my goings on. To be brief, I'm working about 16 hours a day, Sybil and I fight like cats and dogs, and my kids' activities are adding the miles to the cars. Since I have about 30 minutes of free time, I find that I have to push my blogging to the side.

I'm still alive...barely.

Otherwise, everything is just peachy.

Hopefully, I'll be posting more. Hopefully, my workload and personal activities will die down soon. Hopefully, my libido will return.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, take care of you man. Only so many hours in the day, we'll hang loose until you can comfortably return.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aphron!

aphron said...

xi summit- Ahem, brother! I need about 4 to 6 more hours to cram stuff in.

aphron said...

c-marie-
Howday, ma'am.