Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Not Dead, Yet

I apologize for being a terrible host. I have two good excuses:
1. I haven't had the time.
2. I haven't had anything to say.

Blogging under those conditions means less of it. I will pass along a few items, though.

Sybil and I have broken through a lot of our issues. She still is way over the top in terms of anger. I have come to realize that is her way of dealing with a stressful situation. I am learning to try not to react in a similar fashion. That just leads to an escalation. We have become more patient with each other. I think she also realizes that her behavior is destructive. However, I doubt she would ever admit to that.

Like many people, I am apprehensive about the economy. My apprehension grows, when I hear the President and other politicos talk about matters that will directly effect my profession, and, therefore, my family's income.

So pretty mundane around here. That's the way I like it. I have had so much drama in my life, and I am enjoying not having any.

Cheers,

Aphron

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do I know you?? ;-)

Phyllis Renée said...

Cheers!!

Val said...

Glad to see evidence that you're alive... (should surf by more often, eh?)

Desmond Jones said...

Wow, you posted!

For you, Aphron, a lack of drama is a very, very good thing. . . Enjoy it to the fullest, and may it continue. . .

FTN said...

Good to hear from you. "Breaking through" issues is probably a good thing, I guess. So a mundane life is a good life? :-)

Mariposa said...

Hello, stranger! :D

Glad to hear from you...and hope things between you and Sybil goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

I actually am glad you and Sybil are working through issues. When so many won't even try, its great to see two people who will try.

C-Marie said...

I'm glad you're not dead....