Friday, January 08, 2010

Housekeeping

Well, my blogging is way down...kind of like my libido.

We survived the trip to the beach for Thanksgiving. We survived the holidays, although I've learned that too much together time with Sybil is not a good thing. That doesn't bode well for retirement.

Who's seen the the new law in France would ban psychological violence. What is that, exactly? Seems rather open ended. If that law were passed here, could I bring Sybil up on charges? Since women love arguments and wade into controversy much easier than men, I would think that women would be against this law.

I've come to discover that Desperate Housewives is a guilty pleasure. Since the show is basically written by some woman hater, it shouldn't come as any great surprise. Each of the female characters is a caricature of all that is wrong with the "fairer sex".

Right now, I don't like women very much. I could never be gay, so I'm hoping for a third option.

5 comments:

Trueself said...

I heard about the French anti-psychological abuse law. It sounds like it would be a nightmare to adjudicate. In most cases I would think the only evidence would be "He said, she said" which can be mighty difficult to prove.

Sorry you're so down on women at this juncture. There are good ones out there, but like good men, they are few and far between. (Oops, did my bad attitude towards men creep in there for a minute? Sorry. I'm sure you're one of the good ones.)

aphron said...

It's a ridiculous law.

I'm starting to believe that even the good ones are nuts.

Val said...

Hey, we're like two sides of the same coin here => I'm not likin' men too much these days! [the grown-up ones, that is]

aphron said...

See my post above for the answer to our problems.

Stair Contractors Parma said...

Appreciate yourr blog post