Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Free Writing

Everthing here is peachy. Getting a lot sex. It may be a little vanilla, but like pizza there is no bad sex, just better sex.

No real fights with Wife. We've been doing really well, since our last conflagration.
Kids are back to school.

After reading several blogs with people having marital strife, I know everyone has it. I hope everyone will strive to work through it. It is worth it. It takes a helluva a lot of work.

The huricane thing is bugging me. I have another blog that is political. I quit writing in it some time ago, because I got sick and tired of the whole charade. However, George Bush did not cause the huricane, allow the looting or cause the flooding in New Orleans. In order of responsibility is the mayor and then the governor. They both sat with their thumbs up their ass doing little until it was too late. I did not vote for GWB. He is not my favorite president. People get over it. Do you REALLY want the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to do everything for you? You can't have it both ways. Having the Federal Government doing things on a local level also means having the Federal Government prying in areas that it shouldn't. Besides, name me one time the Federal Government got it right. Can't. Too many politicians involved at that level. The mayor is in charge of the city. He should be in charge/responsible for its well being.

I feel better now. I know I started this blog as a way to vent about my situation. I'll try to stick to that in the future.

1 comment:

aphron said...

Exactly right. Unfortunately, our "leaders" are already making political hay out of the situation.

I hope you're feeling better.