Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bachin' It

Well, Sybil is at her parents' house for her annual visit. I haven't seen her since I got back from Vegas. Naturally, I have to talk to her several times a day. Still it has been pretty relaxing. Last night I enjoyed sitting outside, blogging wirelessly, drinking a beer and enjoying a good stogie. Life doesn't get any better. Sadly, I'm pretty boring after work. I'm usually too tired and want to go home and unwind. So if anyone wants to drop by Casa de Aphron, just let me know. I'll keep a light on for ya.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE when I get an opportunity like that.

They come along so infrequently though that my humidor is now stocked with some well aged cigars (not my original intention, but a beneficial side effect).

TheWife and Kid are going to be doing an excursion away soon which will afford me a similar opportunity. Of course with my luck it will rain that weekend.

Enjoy it stess-relief while you can.

aphron said...

the hopeless flirt-

I forgot that I even had any cigars in my humidor until I opened it to put in the new ones. Public education has made my children staunchly anti-tobacco. Therefore, I get to smoke my stoges once a year. Things you do for your kids. Now, if I could get Sybil to chill on the micro-management of household affairs and call me just once a day.

April said...

Glad you're relaxing...enjoy it!

Oh, and leave the light on....I'll be right over for a beer. :)

Lori said...

Delurking here, Love your blog and look forward to reading when you update. Enjoy your alone time!

aphron said...

april-
Anytime. I've got enough for everyone, and the light's on.

lori-
Welcome. Glad you stopped by. I've added your blog to the list, too.

mr. husbland-
Nope. I'll be doing that again tomorrow night.