Monday, April 13, 2020

Causing Brain FOG



Pretty much just going to leave this right here.  Living with Sybil is time consuming, mentally.  I tend to be of the sort that ruminates anyway.  How do I spend my mental time?  I think about the narcissist in my life.  Ironic.  Like a computer that has too many apps open and slowing down, there are times that I can tell that my mental capacity is overwhelmed and slowing down.  Heck, even Sybil has noticed that.  She is convinced that there is something wrong with me.  This situation may not have been 100% of my doing, but I can only have myself to blame.  I have allowed events to continue and float along.  Coupled with the economic slowdown and spending a lot more time with Sybil, I am not sure how much more I can take.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that video really say says it all, doesn't it? She expresses everything I have been dealing with for the last nearly three decades -- makes me cringe to think of the untold amounts of 'mental real estate', as she puts it, taken up in my head over the years just trying to cope, process, understand, recover, deal, survive. One long never-ending hangover indeed. Highly impressed with this Doc's channel -- planning to watch lots more....

aphron said...

Yup. She nails a lot of stuff. The "mental real estate" is real. I think we all project ourselves onto others. For me, that is why it took so long to realize that, maybe, Sybil was part of the problem. Obviously, she has a lot of real estate because I've been blogging about her for years and years.