Monday, June 13, 2005

Weekend is Over

Well, we made it through the weekend. Our anniversary turned out better than expected. Wife did not keep the afore mentioned child. We took Daughter and Son #2 out with us for Chinese and Blockbuster. It turned out to be a pretty good time. The only cloud was when I went to fetch her cell (she forgot it at the restaurant) and came back to Blockbuster and did not check in. She was pissed, and I heard about it all night. The other was during the movie Bringing Down the House.

If one hasn't seen this terrible POS, don't waste one's time. It is truly horrible. Steve Martin must really need the money. In one scene he is about to meet a woman he met online. Since Martin has never seen her, he wants to make a good impression. He changed his clothes, like, 6 times. I commented that no hetero guy does that. She asked, if I had not even done that for her. Of course, I said no. Little did I know that meant I did want to impress her, and therefore, did not love her. WTF?!?!?

Anyway, Saturday went better and by Sunday everything was peachy. Even got a little last night. Hopefully, this week goes well. Next week we fly to visit her family. I'll be gone for a week and she and the kids for two. If I can get through these next two weeks, it'll be a miracle.

No comments: