Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Straw Poll

In a way I'm blessed with a wife that enjoys sex. Also, Wife is a knockout on the outside. Unfortunately, we're never happy with what we have, are we? The problem is that the sex is rather boring. I make a move on her, she takes her clothes off, and lays on her back, expectantly. She makes a move on me and the same thing happens. Although this is enjoyable after a dry spell, I would like a little more...um...effort. All of the foreplay is done by me. She would rather "get it on." Wife seems not to want/need much of a warm-up. Coupled with some serious hang-ups, and one gets boring sex.

The straw poll:

Would you rather have fantastic sex with an ordinary appearing person, OR would you rather have ordinary sex with a fantastic looking person?

Personally, I'd rather have the fantastic sex, because quantity is no substitute for quality.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I second tajalude!!!

So Gone Over You said...

I agree with the other ladies thus far!

My Boyfriend is hot, but he's not like exceptionally attractive by media standards. If he could turn up his sexuality a notch, I'd be in heaven. (I've found that those who aren't obsessed with their looks are typically better in bed, but that's just my experience.)

aphron said...

Taja! Good to see you still kicking around.

All-
Thanks for the comments.

FTN said...

You've gotten all female responses so far, so I wonder if guys would respond differently.

Although I'm with everyone else. I'd definitely prefer the fantastic sex.

Confused Husband said...

I'd go for fantastic sex too.
I've already chosen "better" sex over more sex. Frequency is a little lower than a few years ago but the quality really outweighs that.
CH